Wednesday, June 02, 2010

James O'Keefe: Census Enumerator With A Conscience!


Posted by Jared Law
June 1, 2010

James O'Keefe, the conservative activist who brought us the ACORN undercover videos, and who almost had another coup vs. Senator Mary Landrieu, but was busted for "Entering a Federal Building Under False Pretenses" (IIRC), a misdemeanor. Well, James didn't let that get him down. He simply made another documentary, this time, about the fraud committed by what we must assume is a large percentage of the Census workforce, costing taxpayers untold $Millions of dollars. Now I will admit that I'm certain that many Enumerators are honest, and I even know someone on my street who was working as an Enumerator, and I'm pretty confident SHE wasn't being dishonest, and I would expect ALL 9/12'ers on THIS network to be honest, so I'm not calling anybody on here out. After all, we support/adhere to the 9 Principles & live by the 12 Values as 9.12'ers!


Here's the video clip James posted yesterday:

No comments: